Central Florida has every right to be proud of its orchestra, your Space Coast Symphony Orchestra. Although ticket sales are important to the vitality of the SCSO, financial support from individual donors is necessary. As ticket sales cover only 35% of the SCSO’s costs to present its roster of programs, your donor contributions are vital to your orchestra’s financial health.
A contribution to the SCSO supports:
- An outstanding concert season with classical, pops, jazz, holiday, film, and chamber performances of the highest quality.
- Music education programs that provide critical enrichment to more than 10,000 schoolchildren, where they explore the different families of orchestral instruments through fun, interactive programs with Space Coast Symphony musicians and many of them hear a full symphony orchestra for the first time.
- Free community concerts.
- Life-enhancing experiences that reach an audience of more than 60,000 annually.
- Exceptionally talented professional musicians whose presence in our community enriches our teaching institutions, our music industry and our arts.
- Distinction for the Space Coast as a center for first rate arts, culture and entertainment that promotes healthy social and economic development.
A gift of any size will help keep the orchestra thriving and the arts in our community strong. Your annual contribution to the Symphony Fund is tax-deductible.
Contribute TodayMake a Recurring Donation