Symphony for Good Campaign
We want to thank you for your continued and enthusiastic support of your Space Coast Symphony Orchestra. Eight seasons, over 600 concerts, and our success is due ultimately to your support and friendship. This orchestra and our mission is our true love. It represents the culmination of a life-long dream to bring a musically transformational experience to people from every social and economic background. This is your Symphony for Everyone! We may not have all the resources at hand. But, we make up for it with sheer tenacity and passion for sharing music to everyone in our community.
We need your help!
Ticket sales cover just 30% of the Orchestra’s operating expenses, making contributed income essential to your SCSO’s survival. We ask all who care about the Orchestra, musicians, and its vision, to sustain the organization through a $50,000 Symphony for Good campaign. With your support, your Symphony will continue to offer the innovative, thrilling performances that make the concert hall a place of excitement and enjoyment. We have some major educational initiatives we want to launch that will touch and benefit thousands of children and young adults. We have other specific needs that your generous donation will help us greatly and ultimately benefit you for years to come.
Last year, we raised $40,000 in two months. What this community said to our Board and musicians, is we value our Symphony and we are going to fervently fight to keep the music alive. Our board of directors, our incredible volunteers, the orchestra members, and myself are humbled and grateful for your passion and care. We have had our best year to date and continue to find ways to improve. Something staggering that differentiates us from every orchestra around the world, is that 90% of all expenditures go toward music, our musicians, community, and educational outreach, while only 3% towards administration.
Some amazing things are happening at your Space Coast Symphony Orchestra.
- The Space Coast Symphony Orchestra has presented over 600 concerts. These programs include Classics, Pops, Jazz, Opera, Chamber, Film Music, and educational.
- Recently, students who have participated in our Mentorship Program have been accepted to such prestigious conservatories as Juilliard, The Curtis Institute, The Eastman School of Music, Cincinnati Conservatory of Music, and other notable institutions.
- We have been unwavering in allowing children and young adults, 21 years and under free admission to any SCSO event. Several other orchestras around the United States have reached out to us for guidance and are adopting this wonderful policy. We reached over 15,000 children and young adults this past season alone!
- Our Symphony for Everyone program – the first of its kind – has allowed more than 6,000 low income families and seniors to experience live symphonic concerts.
This is an attainable goal with your help! Your gift will enable us to fully realize our mission and to continue our community outreach. It takes nearly eighty musicians to make up your Space Coast Symphony Orchestra. It takes countless notes to create an orchestral score. And, like each musician on stage, or each note on the page, every donor plays a vital role. The SCSO’s artistic, education, and community programs would not be possible without the generous support of you, our friends.
Every contribution, no matter how small, makes a difference! On behalf of all those who benefit from your commitment – the musicians and the community impacted by our programs – we thank you from the bottom of our hearts and offer our best wishes to you and your family.
Other Ways to Give
- Call (855) 252-7276
- Download the SCSO Donation Form and return by mail to:
Space Coast Symphony Orchestra
PO BOX 237646
Cocoa, FL 32923
- Take part in our Amazon Smile giveback program: